Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

I'm not Dead

Just a short post to say I am not dead.

I am not dead! *waves excitedly* yay!

So this weekend I was going to post another post (yay!) but it's about something more serious so I wanted this to be an in-between post or something. You ready to have me ramble for a bit? No? too bad.

Lately I have been wondering how productive is my life, how much time do I spend wasting my time on stuff that doesn't really matter in the end. I am wondering why I write. I am wondering why life so quickly gets stale and you so quickly get restless, wanderlust, and you think about how exciting it must be to travel, to write, to do something that you are not doing. I wonder why I get so restless. I wonder why everyone gets restless. I wonder how people can work with so much noise going on when I can only work in silence. I wonder how much people are made in noise and made in silence. I wonder a lot, a lot of important things lately, a lot of serious things, and I sit in my room and I pray and beg for answers.

 I wonder. Why am I so discontent at times when I have everything and most of the things that I need. I have a family who I love and who loves me, I have friends who I love and who loves me, I have Life Everlasting with Jesus Christ, why does my life go so stale so fast?
Maybe you feel the same, maybe you feel restless, you are plagued with wanderlust and with that you can't settle and be content in the here and now. I don't have any answers expect maybe I should try and live my life with this reality blaring in my head.
This is not forever. This is not the end, I am alive, I am not dead. I'm not dead, I am breathing, living, crawling slowly to something eternal and something good. This is not forever.

I am not dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment